GreenOffshoreTech has opened its second open call
The INNOSUP-01 project GreenOffshoreTech has opened its second open call for FSTP on 10 January. The deadline to apply is 23 March. The available budget is 1 560 000 EUR.
Applicants must be SMEs, technology providers or technology adopters/users, established and based in one of the GreenOffshoreTech countries (Latvia, Poland, Portugal, Germany, Norway, Iceland, and Scotland) or be a member of one of the GreenOffshoreTech clusters (full list available in the call text).
Under this 2nd Open Call, the SME Innovation Projects will be selected to develop new products, processes, or services for Green Offshore Production and Transport. They will address at least one of the Call Topics:
- Topic 1: Advanced Materials
- Topic 2: Advanced Manufacturing & Digitalisation (IoT, AI, Big data)
- Topic 3: Environmental Technologies (Circular economy – Waste Prevention, Reuse, Recycle, Recovery)
- Topic 4: Green Shipping and New Energy Carriers (Hydrogen, Methanol, Ammonia, Lithium-ion Cell, LNG)
The expected TRLs Technology Readiness Level) at the start of the project should lie between TRL 4-6 and at the project end should lie between TRL 5-8.
The project proposes an interesting funnel approach with 3 phases:
- Phase 1 (3 months): The 54 TOP ranked projects will receive a lump sum of €5,000 per project for developing a sound initial business plan that justifies the feasibility of the project idea.
- Phase 2 (7 months): The 26 TOP ranked projects of PHASE 1 will receive an additional lump sum of €45,000 per project for developing a minimum viable product to validate the project idea, including its design description.
- Phase 3 (2 months): The 12 TOP ranked projects of PHASE 2 will receive an additional lump sum of €10,000 per project for activities related to the promotion and exploitation of the project results.
All SMEs will receive Business Support services with content aligned to the relevant phases of the accelerator.
Apart from the main goal – i.e., to support innovation in SMEs – the project aims to make Offshore Production and Transport green, clean and sustainable.
Register your SME here.