DigiCirc launches second open call for Blue Economy solutions
DigiCirc accelerates innovation by identifying cutting-edge circular economy solutions and promoting business development. From 2020-2022, DigiCirc is organising three Accelerator Programmes, with €2.4 million in funding for SMEs in:
- Circular Cities
- Blue Economy
The second open call has now been launched and is looking for European SMEs or start-ups that can use digital tools or apply cutting-edge solutions in the circular economy by addressing challenges in the Blue Economy.
What’s in it for SMEs?
- Up to €60,000 equity free funding per SME/start-up
- Access to 4 Digital Tools
- One-on-One Business Coaching
- Mentoring support provided by industry experts
To apply, applicants must be a consortium of at least 2 SMEs or start-ups, and be based in an EU Members State or a Horizon 2020 Associated Country.
You must also address one of these Blue Economy challenges:
- Develop solutions, products and services based on digital technologies to increase sustainability, circularity and competitiveness in aquaculture
- Create solutions to empower circularity and sustainability for coastal tourism using digital technologies
- Increase efficiency in port activities through digital technologies
- Solutions based to optimise Ocean Renewable Energies
- Solutions for maritime transport
- Solutions, products and services based on digital technologies to make shipbuilding and repair more sustainable and circular
- Solutions for marine ecosystems protection
The programme will run until March 2022.
Apply to the second open call here.