Call for selection of market research and internationalisation strategy consultant
Clusters for the City of the Future (C2Future) is a European strategic cluster partnership, funded under Cluster Go International, Strand 1, COSME Programme 2014-2020.
C2Future is a cross sectorial partnership in the field of Smart Cities, fostering the international collaboration among 6 clusters, coming from 5 countries (Bulgaria, Serbia, Greece, Italy and Spain) working in 4 industries (ICT, Mobility, Environmental Technologies and Smart Buildings),
The main goal of C2Future ESCP is to create favorable opportunities for SMEs to develop new products and services and support their internationalisation in markets beyond Europe: USA (California and Massachusetts), Colombia and Mexico.
The C2Future is focused on Smart Cities, value chains:
- Smart/Urban mobility & logistics
- ICT for smart and sustainable cities
In order to reach its goals C2Future ESCP is looking to assign experienced market research and internationalisation strategy consultant for development of C2Future internationalization strategy.
C2Future Internationalization strategy is part of Work Package 5 of the project.
1) Analysis of the targeted third countries markets.
2) C2Future joint Internationalization strategy. The strategy will define framework for collaboration, the strategic common objectives and joint vision and goals towards specific third markets. The strategy will include the following strategic documents:
• C2Future Partnership Agreement
• C2Future Internationalization strategy plan.
• C2Future internationalization roadmap.
• C2Future Financial plan.
The work for development of the strategy will be supported by all project partners and will be organized in 5 working groups for discussion on each section of the strategy.
Information about expert’s tasks:
1. Take part and facilitate 5 working groups where different part of internationalization strategy will be discussing (Zoom calls)
2. Present drafts of the different parts of the internationalization strategy for discussion during the meetings of the working groups.
3. Prepare final version of the C2Future Internationalization strategy.
Timeframe of the work
The activities will start on the 20th April 2022 and will end no later than 31st August 2022. In the application, consultant should propose a timeframe for implementation, that will be part of evaluation.
The maximum budget for the implementation of the task is 14 000 Euro (VAT Included). The applicant should propose technical and economic offer including: price and terms of payment. The evaluation will be based on cumulative analysis (qualifications, technical proposal and economic offer). The evaluation will be based on the criteria “Best Value for Money”, The best value for money is determined on the basis of the award criterion "optimal quality / price ratio" and according to the chosen methodology in the Terms of Reference.
Submission of Proposals
Interested candidates must submit the application documents by email to [email protected] no later than 11th April 2022, 17:00 CET.
Applications received after the indicated deadline will be disregarded.
For any information, contact Krasimira Shindarova, C2Future coordinator, [email protected]
The full text of the call, the requirements and criteria for evaluation are written in the document “Terms of Reference”.