Two business missions to China and Philippines are planned for September and November 2018. More details on the mission can be found bellow. European Circular Construction Alliance, coordinated by Construction cluster of Slovenia, can support a join presentation of a group of companies from different EU countries, addressing the circular construction solutions and other advanced construction solutions. With more participants under one trade mark (ECCA) and under mark Made in EU, the impact will be stronger. And the costs will be lower. Furthermore, we can support also the follow-up activities which are in many cases more important as the first meeting. Please contact us (vladimir.gumilar [at] sgg.si ()) directly if there is an interest to take part in this European delegation in any of those two markets; and we can jointly plan the activities.EU-China Business and Technology Cooperation Fair, which is the biggest event( held in Chengdu, China during 18th-20th, Sep, 2018) between EU and China in the second half of year. The even has been held for 12 editions, with an overall attendance of over 3,570 European enterprises, international organizations, governmental authorities, universities and research institutions as well as more than 6,520 Chinese counterparts. A total of 26,200 B2B matchmaking meetings have been held and 2,527 successful cooperation agreements between European and Chinese delegates were reached so far. Official web site.
On behalf of the event host, It will be our great honor to have your presence. We want to invite you to attend the EU-China B&T Fair, which is the biggest event( held in Chengdu, China during 18th-20th, Sep, 2018) between EU and China in the second half of year.
This year's event topics:
1.digital economy:ICT, IoT, cloud computing, big data, AI,Internet Plus
2.sharing economy:transportation, logistics, accommodation, medical,finance
3.green economy:environment and Energy,green architecture, advanced materials
4.smart economy:intelligent manufacturing, smart city, smart transport
5.creative economy:culture,art, design, entertainment
6.flow economy:tourism,event and convention industryMore information on: EU Project Innovation Centre (EUPIC)EEN West and North China
6F, Business & Innovation Centre for China-Europe Cooperation (CCEC), No.1577 Tianfu Avenue, Chengdu, Sichuan, P.R.China, 610000
Tel +86 28 8533 5757 | Fax +86 28 8533 6767 | e-mail info [at] eupic.org.cn () EUPIC is the innovation platform promoting trade, investment and technical cooperation between EU and China
Europe Multi-sector Business Mission to the Philippines that will be held on 15-17 November 2018. The EU-Philippines Business Network (EPBN) would like to invite European companies and clusters to join our Emerging Europe Multi-sector Business Mission to the Philippines that will be held on 15-17 November.
EPBN is a program co-funded by the European Union to promote trade and investment from the EU to the Philippines and ASEAN. The network is composed of the 8 major European Chambers in the Philippines that provide assistance and support to EU companies to facilitate their market entry and do business in the Philippines.
Our EPBN officials, Mr Guenter Taus, EPBN Steering Committee Chairman, and Mr Mark Henke, EPBN Project Manager, are planning an outreach visit to the EU on 17-28 September to meet with companies that will consider to join the business mission. Both of them are EU nationals who have been living in the Philippines and have successfully started and have been operating major businesses in the country for a number of years. Should you be interested to discuss with them their concerns, clarifications or plans about the business mission, or about doing business in the Philippines, just kindly let us know so we could arrange for a meeting or a conference call with Guenter and Mark during their visit.
The business mission will:
• Inform EU companies of the market opportunities in the Philippines for trade and investment;
• Inform EU companies of the advantages and opportunities in setting up their manufacturing, assembly and services facilities in the Philippines,
• Provide organized B2B meetings with potential partners and clients for the EU mission delegates;
• Outline the different investment incentives provided by the Philippine government for EU companies,
• Identify the locations and related business activities that are suitable and attractive for trade and investment,
• Visit to key Special Economic Zones or business centers that are potential investment locations and sources of new business growth for EU companies,
• Meet and network with the relevant Philippine industry officials, stakeholders and potential partners.
EU companies to be invited for the business mission would include:
• Manufacturers, assemblers and service providers that are looking to set-up their facilities in the Philippines;
• Companies interested to distribute and sell their products and services to the Philippines.
• Agriculture, food and beverage, consumer & luxury goods, construction, energy, healthcare, maritime, transportation, water/ environment, tourism;
• Creative industries / knowledge-based services: animation, software development, game development, health information management systems, engineering design, and IT-BPM services.
You may also refer to our website link to this event - https://epbn.ph/news-and-events/events/post/?id=28
In case you might have any clarifications, please let us know. We look forward to your support.
EU - Philippines Business Network (EPBN)
Unit 1903, 19th Flr., Philippine AXA Life Centre Bldg., Sen. Gil Puyat Ave. cor. Tindalo Street, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, 1200
Tel: +632.832.8121 to 22 | Mobile: +63917.834.0052| Website: www.epbn.ph, Contact: jackie.diola [at] epbn.ph ()