BOWI project open call for SMEs and MidCaps
ICT Cluster is a proud partner of BOWI project. Currently BOWI project is running an Open Call for SMEs and Midcaps to access innovative digital technologies. The project stands for Boosting Widening Digital Innovation Hubs and explores the best solutions for DIHs cooperation in the form of technology transfer experiments. SMEs and Midcaps should be legally established in any of the following regions:
- Nord Vest, NUTS code: RO11, Romania,
- Latvia, NUTS code LV0 (all regions)
- Jihozápad, NUTS code: CZ03, Czech Republic
- Małopolskie, NUTS code: PL21, Poland
- Yugozapaden, NUTS code: BG41, Bulgaria
- Trøndelag, NUTS code: NO06, Norway.
The proposals require to address the application of technologies from the areas mentioned below:
- Low energy computing powering CPS
- Cyber-physical and embedded systems
- Internet of things
- Flexible and Wearable Electronics
- Organic and Large Area Electronics
- Advanced or High-performance computing
- Robotics for manufacturing
- Additive manufacturing technologies
- Modelling and simulation
- CPS for manufacturing
- Artificial Intelligence
24 experiments will become a part of an exclusive 10 months BOWI Support Program, which includes technical support from industry experts, business mentoring, up to €60k funding, media exposure and access to specific facilities and infrastructure!
The open call will be closed on the 15th of September 2020 at 13:00 CEST (Brussels time).
Sources where they can find more information related to the Open Call: