11-12 May Webinars: Towards green transition in the sports sector
On behalf of the SmartSports4GoodLife project and under the name of Towards green transition in the sports sector, we are pleased to invite you to a cycle of four webinars aimed to promote sustainability within the Sports sector. Each webinar will include a specific program on a concrete issue, use cases and b2b meetings among speakers and attendees. Do not miss the chance to take part in them and save the dates as follows:
- 11th May. Optimising Energy Efficiency of Swimming Pools and Water Sports Areas
- 12th May. Maximising Energy Efficiency of Sports Facilities
- 18th May. Promoting Sustainability of Sports and Active Tourism
- 19th May. Boosting Sustainable Sports Events
The first two webinars are addressed to sports facilities, as energy is the second expenditure for a sports center. Moreover, this cost is even higher when the facility has aquatic areas, such as swimming pools, saunas, steam baths or whirlpools.
The expected audience of these first two webinars is:
- European SMEs and corporations in the Sport and leisure industry
- Owners, directors and managers of public and private sports facilities and swimming pools and water Sports area
- Sports facilities suppliers
- Consultancies on energy efficiency
- Universities and technology centers
- Other clusters and business networks
- Other Stakeholders
- Public administration
The specific objectives of these first two webinars are:
- Gain knowledge on the latest trends on energy efficiency in sports facilities
- Provide solutions, products and services to implement energy efficiency measures in sports facilities.
- Contribute to Sustainable Development Goals and combat climate change by cutting carbon emissions
- Raise facilities’ users and staff awareness on economic, social and environmental sustainability
- Attract more sports practitioners and customers by proving the shared value concept in the facilities’ business strategy
- Increase facilities’ profits by saving energy and economic consumption
All the webinars offer the possibility to arrange meetings with the speakers or other attendees, which will be scheduled according to individual agendas. Please select in the form if you are interested in taking part in these meetings. If so, we will provide you specific instructions on how to proceed. Do not miss the chance to meet possible partners looking for collaboration opportunities!