The World Sustainable Energy Days (WSED) are one of Europe’s largest annual conferences in this field. The 2020 conference will take place from 04 - 06 March 2020 in Wels/Austria.
The clean energy transition is taking on a new dynamic in Europe and worldwide. "Energy efficiency first" and "global leadership in renewables" are at the centre of this trans formation process. This requires strong policies, competitive businesses, technology innovation, investments and the involvement of the citizens. By addressing these topics and more, the annual WSED conference attracts over 660 participants from over 60 countries each year. The event connects people from business, the public sector and research and empowers them to embrace the change.
In just 3 days, the event offers delegates a comprehensive package:
• 6 dedicated conferences • a major tradeshow on building efficiency and renewable energy • technical site visits • networking with sustainable energy businesses, research and policy makers
Clean. Competitive. Connected.
- European Pellet Conference: The world‘s largest annual conference on pellets with a focus on technologies, markets, policies and financing
- European Energy Efficiency Conference: The conference presents how the "energy efficiency first" concept is being implemented and what it brings.
- Young Energy Researchers Conference: A conference presenting the work of young energy efficiency and bioenergy researchers. Best Young Energy Researcher Awards
- Industrial Energy Efficiency Conference: Industrial energy transition: Innovation - Markets - Best Practice
- Innovation Workshops Energy and Buildings: New research results on energy-efficient and sustainable buildings - Technology Innovation
- Energy Efficiency Policy Conference: Policy - Markets - Financing
- Smart E-Mobility Conference: Market overview - Building integration, energy management, storage and charging solutions - Best practice examples
- Tradeshow "Energiesparmesse": Leading tradeshow on renewable energy and energy efficiency with 100,000 visitors and 900 exhibitors annually
- Technical Site Visits: Pellets & wood chips (03 March) - Energy efficiency (06 March)
- Poster Presentation: Offers the opportunity to present successful initiatives and projects on energy efficiency and renewable energy
Cluster partners are involved in the programme as speakers and attendees.
Call for Papers & Speakers (Deadline 10 October 2019)
There are several possibilities to get involved in the programme
• Call for Papers • Call Young Energy Researchers • Propose a speaker
- energy efficiency
- renewable energy sources pellet heating, CHP, industrial pellet applications, "smart" bioenergy
- energy-efficient and sustainable solutions for buildings and industry
- sustainable energy research, technologies, programmes, market reports and policies
- products, services, business models
Further details: www.wsed.at/call
We look forward to receiving your contributions!