Space Sciences Committee Polish Academy of Sciences / Gdańsk Branch
in cooperation with
Baltic Sea & Space Cluster and Polish Space Agency (POLSA) invite for conference:
Smart Port. The merged sea & space network
12th March 2020
Gdynia - Pomeranian Science and Technology Park (Sala Morska - Bud. II)
Aleja Zwycięstwa 96 / 98 81-451 Gdynia
10.00-11.00 Opening Session – moderator: Prof. Edmund Wittbrodt, Chair of the Space Sciences Committee, Polish Academy of Sciences, Gdansk Branch; Gdańsk University of Technology
- Welcome by PhD Wojciech Szczurek - Major of the Gdynia City.
- Welcome by Prof. Marek Grzybowski - President of the Board, Baltic Sea & Space Cluster.
- The concept of sustainable development of Gdynia smart city as a port city - Bartosz Bartoszewicz, Vice- Major of the Gdynia City.
- GALATEA - Grow and accelerate your smart projects in new value chains of the European Blue Economy - Océane Le Bot, Project Manager, Pôle MerMéditerranée.
- ECOPRODIGI - Navigating towards a sustainable future for maritime industry - Milla Harju, Project Manager, Pan-European Institute at the University of Turku.
11:00-12:00 “Young Stars” student’s Session - moderator: PhD Paweł Chyc
- From Eugeniusz Kwiatkowski to the autonomous external port - Krystian Zagrobelny, University of Business and Administration in Gdynia;
- Port infrastructure management in the "port-satellite-port" system - Sonia Gadomska and Adrianna Szczupakowska, University of Business and Administration in Gdynia;
- Producer's liability for damage to port infrastructure in autonomous seaports - Adam Labuhn, University of Business and Administration in Gdynia;
12:00-13:30 Smart Port Applications’ Session - moderator: Prof. Marek Grzybowski
- Smart Port Gdynia solutions - Beata Szymanowska, Department Manager, Technology Research and Development Department, Port of Gdynia Authotity
- Smart Port Gdańsk solutions - Wiktor Szypiłow, EU Project Settlement Specialist; Filip Ręczmin, Fund Acquisition and Settlement Team Leader, Port of Gdańsk Authotity
- Smart Solutions in the Port of Hamburg - Maciej Brzozowski, Port of Hamburg Marketing, Director of the branch in Poland;
- Intelligent data collection and analysis system for air pollution monitoring, risk assesment and predictions - Marta Wenta, Data Scientist & Product Manager, SeaData
- Using Virtual Reality to Improve Port Equipment Operators Training - Tomasz Lisiecki, Chairman Of The Board, New Competencies Center
13:30-14:00 Coffee break
14:30-15:30 Research Session - moderator: Prof. Zdzisław Brodecki
- Strategic challenges of Polish seaports on the example of Gdynia - Prof. Danuta Rucińska, President of the Polish Economic Society / Gdańsk Branch, University of Business and Administration in Gdynia;
- Impact of "Revolution 4.0" on the development of port transport hubs - Prof. Bohdan Jeliński, University of Business and Administration in Gdynia;
- Innovative security infrastructure of the port of Gdynia - PhD Wojciech Wosek, Phd Ewelina Parysek, Paweł Wawrzyniak, University of Business and Administration in Gdynia;
- Financial security issues – Prof. Andrzej Drwiłło, PhD Anna Reiwer-Kaliszewska, University of Business and Administration in Gdynia;
- Spatial planning and development in Polish seaports - Prof. Tomasz Bąkowski, University of Gdańsk.
15:30 Discussion and closing remarks - Prof. Edmund Wittbrodt, Chair of the Space Sciences Committee, Polish Academy of Sciences, Gdansk Branch; Gdańsk University of Technology