A business discovery mission into the French Côte d‘Azur smart mobility & vehicle ecosystem
Want to learn more on smart mobility and relevant French players? Take part in a three-day company mission organised by EXCITE, an EU funded project facilitating exchanges between different European ecosystems. As a participant, you are not only getting to know the region, gain knowledge on smart mobility and attend individual B2B meetings but you also receive a financial support of 450 €* to compensate your travel costs to France.
Wed. 12.10.22: Smart Vehicle Conference & Ecosystem visits
Thu. 13.10.22: Smart Mobility Market Day & B2B Meetings
New digital technologies enable clean, smart and safe mobility. Breathing clean air in a city, moving around easily, and being constantly safe is not a privilege. SCS brings together the leaders, technology providers and ideas that are fuelling the new mobility revolution, which is about to transform every territory in Europe. The event consists of a day of inspiring conferences, demonstrations and B2B meetings.
Fri. 14.10.22: Ecosystem visits & use case demonstrations
- Discover the Sophia Antipolis technopole
- Learn about the smart mobility & vehicle ecosystem of Côte d’Azur
- Visit major players of the smart mobility & vehicle ecosystem (the full programme is being built)
- Attend the SCS Smart Mobility Market Day and update your knowledge on fresh trends of the Smart Mobility market
- Attend individual B2B meetings with major players of Smart Mobility Watch demonstrations of innovative use cases
The mission is limited to maximum 10 participants. Be quick and save your spot by Sep 30 contacting Alesia Ramanishyna ([email protected]).
* The lump sum of 450 € can be claimed for European SMEs, scale-up organisations (incubators/ accelerators/ EDIH) & clusters.