European Pellet Conference 2019
Meet. Learn. See. Enjoy!
The European Pellet Conference is the largest annual pellet event worldwide.It is the meeting place for the global pellet community and a great opportunity to get informed about current trends in the pellet and bioenergy world. The event attracts more than 450 experts to Wels by delivering the latest news about markets, technologies and policies. It also offers interactive events that provide valuable networking possibilities for exchanging experience and developing new cooperations and partnerships.
The conference is organised by the OÖ Energiesparverband, the energy agency of Upper Austria and the energy technology cluster, and takes place from 27 - 28 February 2019 in Wels/Austria. Upper Austria is an ideal location for such a conference: more than 25 % of all automatic boilers sold in the EU are manufactured by Upper Austrian companies.
The European Pellet Conference 2019 offers:
- the meeting place for the global pellet community
- updates on the latest trends in policies, technologies, markets and financing
- news from research and innovation, inspirational case studies
- the World Pellet Innovation Forum
- Pellet Market News Worldwide
- Technical Site Visits on pellets and wood chips (fuel, equipment, exemplary installations)
- the Young Biomass Researchers Conference - an event for young researchers on biomass with the award "Best Young Biomass Researcher"
- the Energiesparmesse - the "pellet tradeshow": a major tradeshow on renewable energy and energy efficiency with 100,000 visitors and more than 100 pellet--related exhibitors each year
CALL FOR PAPERS & Propose a Speaker
Take the opportunity to share your work, expertise, ideas and insights with an international audience. You are warmly invited to take part in the events through contributions on the following topics:
- heating, CHP, industrial pellet applications, "smart" bioenergy
- technologies, markets, policies, business models
- research and innovations on products, technologies, services and marketing
- programmes, market reports, financing, standardisation
Deadline for submissions: 10 October 2018, for more information: www.wsed.at/call
Further information: www.pellets19.eu
The European Pellet Conference is part of the "WORLD SUSTAINABLE ENERGY DAYS" (WSED), one of Europe’s largest annual conferences in the fields of energy. WSED offers a unique combination of events on energy efficiency and renewable energy.
Registration & Information
Conference website www.wsed.at and the OÖ Energiesparverband, Landstrasse 45, A-4020 Linz, T: + 43-732-7720-14386, office [at] esv.or.at, www.esv.or.at