Participate in the fourth thematic mission of the AURORA project which will take place in Bordeaux from Tuesday 20 to Thursday 22 June.
Are you interested in innovation in the food sector? Would you like to discover new trends in health nutrition, natural ingredients or clean labels applied to the food industry? Join a European delegation for a 3-day programme and discover Bordeaux and its ecosystem in 2023.
- Join us on the May 4, 2023 at 2pm for an informative webinar and discover France South-West agri & agrofood ecosystem!
- Areas of Programme: 3-day thematic and networking mission in Bordeaux, France
- Co-funding opportunities: discover the ClusterXchange, an EU mobility scheme
Areas of focus : Health Nutrition, Natural ingredients, Clean Labels and SIQO (Identification Signs of Quality and Origin)
- Nicolas Nguyen The, Head of European affairs in Agri Sud-Ouest Innovation, agri & agro innovation cluster in South-West
- Emma Egea, AURORA Project Officer in Agri Sud-Ouest Innovation, agri & agro innovation cluster in South-West
Location and date