SMART food cluster
Mission - to help cluster members to enhance competitiveness in foreign markets, bringing together the capabilities of the companies, competencies and contacts.
The cooperation priorities of the cluster’s members:
• Full cooperation participating in the exhibitions abroad, providing with information and other assistance to each other;
• Cooperation with Lithuanian institutions, supervising the food sector export issues.
• Participation in joint export promotion projects with other associates and business structures.
• Co-operation in finding new partners in foreign markets, exchange of mutually beneficial information.
• Joint marketing tools and common dissemination of information about the cluster members, focused on targeted partner search.
• Cooperation for development of functional, innovative food products and beverages, the presence of corporate technologists and research institutions
2Research Organisations, Universities, Technology Centers
4Other Ecosystem Actors
Latest news and documents
There is no uploaded content...