Lithuanian Plastics Cluster
To become a reliable union of enterprises of the plastics industry, recognised among partners, which develops and produces innovative and competitive technological products with high added value.
To unite Lithuanian enterprises operating in plastics industry and engage in common activities to increase competitiveness of the Lithuanian plastics industry and disseminate information about the potential.
- To cooperate with cluster enterprises when developing and producing technologically innovative products (value chain, specialisation, etc.)
- To share experience, exchange information, develop competences of the heads and employees of enterprises (common training, etc.).
- To organise joint stands when participating in international exhibitions.
- To organise trade missions and conduct new partner search.
- To cooperate with education and science institutions:
- Education, training of specialists, practice;
- Encouraging youth to study technical specialities;
- Organisation of open door events, etc.;
- Using laboratories of science institutions.
- To establish a joint certified laboratory.
4Research Organisations, Universities, Technology Centers
0Other Ecosystem Actors