The mission of competitiveness Pole IND-AGRO-POL is to stimulate the innovation and collaboration in the sector of technical equipments construction for agriculture and food industry and in related sectors (Bioeconomy, renewable energy, environment and climate changes, eco-technologies and advanced materials, information technology and communications), in order to strengthen the competitiveness and sustainable development of these sectors, of regional development and inteligent growth, sustainable and favorble to social inclusion.
Objectives of competitiveness pole:
- Harmonization and representation of all members;
- Creating and commercialization of innovative products and services in the field of machines and equipments for agriculture and food industry and also in related fields;
- Increasing the competitiveness of branch by tangible and intangible investments, financed from own resources or from national or European Community funds;
- Creating conditions to ensure sustainable development of the regions from the geographical area of IND-AGRO-POL;
- Creating the regional clusters as regional pillars of IND-AGRO-POL. The first one (Indagro Vest cluster) was created in 2013;
- Identifing the opportunities for cross-sectoral collaboration between IND-AGRO-POL members and also between another Romanian, European and international clusters. One useful tool on this way is the "Competence mapping" methodology developed by Lower Austria. This tool was already applied in INMA (member of IND-AGRO-POL) as a pilot action.
The main economic sector:
- Manufacture of technical equipments for agriculture and food industry
Related economic sectors:
- Renewable energy;
- Environment and climate changes;
- Eco-technologies and advanced materials;
- Information technology and communications.
For each economic sector activities are carried out and specific services are provided by a team of specialists having an extensive and demonstrated experience in field provided.
The headquarter of IND-AGRO-POL Association (cluster organization) is in Bucharest, Romania, at the INMA headquarter. IND-AGRO-POL Association has 6 offices in Timisoara, Cluj-Napoca, Iasi, Pitesti, Ploiesti and Buzau, for better regional coverage and closed collaboration for all members.
RDI objectives of IND-AGRO-POL: SMART AGRICULTURE; FUNCTIONAL FOOD; INDUSTRY 4.0
29Research Organisations, Universities, Technology Centers
16Other Ecosystem Actors