Born in 2017 from the merger of the 2 regional clusters, Clust'R Numérique and Numélink, Digital League has more than 500 members, mainly small and medium companies. One of the cluster’s aim is to stimulate innovation by developing joint projects; therefor, we have a wide experience in partnership building aiming at the development of new goods/services. It also aims at sharing of resources and implementation of collective actions, anticipating future developments and proposes accordingly any solution to increase the level of activity and efficiency of the ICT sector. So, Digital League aims to:
- Stimulate innovation by developing joint projects
- Foster partnership building aiming at the development of new goods/services
- Make easy the access market for IT companies
- Anticipate technological development, uses and market changes in order to help out SMEs to adjust their offers.
- Promote the international development
15Research Organisations, Universities, Technology Centers
24Other Ecosystem Actors