COEXPHAL, ASOCIACIÓN DE ORGANIZACIONES DE PRODUCTORES DE FRUTAS Y HORTALIZAS DE ALMERÍA
The mission is provide support services that streamline the management processes associated companies, so they can focus on their core business and represent and defend the interests of our partners in different forums: local, regional, national and European.
Objectives of the Association
* Promote the concentration.
* Encourage the use of biological control and respect for the environment.
* Ensure legal employment of labour and good labour practices.
* To improve rural hygiene and plant health.
* Development of Research and Technology Transfer
* Maintain fluid channels of communication with our partners.
* Add value to the products of our partners, exploiting new market opportunities.
* Promote the image of Almería through various marketing and promotional projects abroad.
* Improve marketing channels to increase the profitability of our farms.
* Promote and strengthen the development of organizations of interest to the sector (Hortyfruta, APROA …)
Established - 01 June 1977
Staff in the management team - over 30
3Research Organisations, Universities, Technology Centers
0Number of civil society members
0Other Ecosystem Actors
Membership in Cluster Partnerships or initiatives
|Food In Eco Network||