Clust-ER Agroalimentare Emilia-Romagna
The “Associazione Clust-ER Agroalimentare” (hereinafter “Clust-ER Agrifood”) is a no-profit association that aims to strengthen the innovation system in the agri-food sector in Emilia-Romagna, developing the activity of collaborative research and technology transfer, as defined in the Smart Specialization Strategy (S3). The association aims to:
- promote sustainable agro-food models based on effective monitoring actions, and product/process innovations, to facilitate the process of specialization of the productive systems with reference to the S3 technological priorities;
- strengthen the capacities of the innovation system to promote strategic skills of high regional impact and to create networking opportunities among research laboratories, enterprises and high vocational training;
- submit to the Emilia-Romagna Region proposals for the implementation of initiatives aimed to the achievement of the S3 objectives;
- facilitate the participation of its associated members to funding programs, as well as national and international research networks;
- create synergies and alliances through the development of permanent networks with other public-private organizations operating in similar contexts at the EU level.
To achieve the above mentioned objectives, the Clust-ER Agrifood is implementing the following actions: 1) promotion of collaborative research between laboratories and enterprises; 2) development of pilot plants and demonstration actions; 3) promotion of high quality transfer of knowledge; 4) implementation of technology transfer actions; 5) internationalization of production systems; 6) technology forecasting actions; 7) creation of innovative start-ups; 8) strengthening and networking of research infrastructures.
36Research Organisations, Universities, Technology Centers
11Other Ecosystem Actors
Connection to cluster organisation(s)
Latest news and documents
There is no uploaded content...