Vision & Mission Our vision is to establish Cambridge as a leading cleantech community in Europe. We will achieve this through our mission of enhancing the area's global competitiveness by co-ordinating, supporting and promoting commercial opportunities for our members. With the worldwide reputation of Cambridge as a source of technology innovation, already some 500 earlier-stage innovators in the vicinity and more established environmental businesses around Peterborough, this area is a natural home for joined-up clustering and self-support. Our strategic aims
- Promote Greater Cambridge and the UK as a significant cluster and centre of excellence for the cleantech sector.
- Create opportunities for business growth and deliver excellence and value-added business support services to member companies.
- Provide a leading edge networking forum for debate and discussion on cleantech sector trends, opportunities, policy issues and international growth.
- Lobby government on regulatory matters to support the cleantech sector.
- Promote collaboration between higher education, the scientific and research community and the cleantech sector in Greater Cambridge.
3Research Organisations, Universities, Technology Centers
5Other Ecosystem Actors