Together, let's build the future of the industry
The Automotive Cluster of Normandy (ARIA Normandy) aims the development and the sustainability of regional industry activities.
The cluster focuses on automotive industries, industrial production lines & tools, and Research & Development (products and processes).
Originally, ARIA Normandy covered automotive industry; now, due to automotive reducing business in western Europe, the cluster is spreading these activities to all other industries. A lot of commonalities exist between the different sectors (and markets) of industry.
Our project focus is "Industrial automation and IT”, “Industrial Supply”, “Production Engineering and Services” and “Research and Development” (machines and technologies for production, automation, monitoring systems, etc). ARIA Normandy has an important experience in automotive sector and is developing in other industrial sectors (for these SME). Based on our cluster strengths, e.g. high productivity and high quality industrial means, our important experience in automotive sector is fully adaptable to other business sectors.
ARIA makes life in the industrial sector. It helps companies on various items, on request, in the region.
In this context, the ARIA:
• put into perspective the market and technological developments in the industry sectors
• provides answers to the companies, public and private laboratories (inside and outside the region)
• support and promote industrial developments required.
- An industrial framework constituted by SMEs, which are not always well prepared to international competition: provide him the means to be more competitive
- The innovation is the key of the success due to world competiveness: bear or support the innovation projects
- SMEs with an insufficient diversity of customers: promote export and internationalization
- The sustainability, get a sustainable industry
- The business diversification : West European automotive market is decreasing: diversify more and more to other sectors of activity
- The difficulties of the industry sector have an impact on employment, but job offers remain unfilled due to lack of skills and linked to a decline in young people interest for some jobs in the industry: support recruitment, student interest and out-placement.
50Research Organisations, Universities, Technology Centers
30Other Ecosystem Actors