AgroBioCluster is an agrofood & bioeconomy cluster managed by UNIMOS Foundation that brings together 48 companies, local government administration, research and scientific institutes from Central Poland, stimulating their holistic development and international cooperation.
Cluster strategy has six complementary and synergistic axis:
1. INTEGRATION of business, science & public administration - we unite the inter-sectorial potential of local entities, creating unique relationships that foster creation of innovations
2. INNOVATIONS /new products, processes and marketing - we support the development and implementation of value-added innovations that build competitive advantage for our partners.
3. INTERNATIONALIZATION and export promotion - we help to access international markets, promoting export development and creating cooperative partnerships at international level
4. NEW AREAS OF COOPERATION for a joint action or a joint solution of common problems - we identify areas of cooperation that help our partners to solve common problems or to cooperate in a particular area.
5. NEW MARKETING TOOLS to boost sales and find new markets - we encourage creative use of traditional means of communication and multimedia to enhance the corporate image of our members
6.NEW EU PROJECTS for individual and group development - we identify national and international funding to finance the development of our partners.
3Research Organisations, Universities, Technology Centers
8Other Ecosystem Actors
Latest news and documents
There is no uploaded content...