Name & description
- PACTEX - Establishing synergies between the textile and packaging industries for the exchange of raw materials and resources, and the design of new products in the context of circular and innovative economy.
- ECODISTEX - Promoting the use of environmental criteria in the different stages of design, production, distribution, use and recycling of final products within the technical textile sector with the goal to reduce and mitigate the environmental impact during the whole life cycle.
- SUSTEX - The project aims to provide tools and knowledge to the Catalan textile industry in order to promote substitution of hazardous chemicals used in the finishing processes to enable the application of environmental criteria in the manufacturing of its products. https://textils.cat/en/sustex
- CIRCULARTECH - The project aims to develop a sectoral analysis of technical textiles to identify barriers and obstacles to implement actions fostering circular economy. The project will also identify potential set of actions specific for the technical textile sector to promote its implementation in industrial companies. https://textils.cat/en/circulartech
- CLAMTEX (Cluster management towards excellence in Advanced Manufacturing and Textile Industry). It aims to strengthen cluster management excellence to boost the specialized technical textile innovation eco-system by promoting the cross-sectoral and cross-regional collaboration to facilitate the uptake of digitalization within and beyond the partnership. COSME Programme. 2020-2022
- WINTEX (Weaving innovation among academia and industry in the Tunisian textile sector). The project aims to fill the gap in the area of specialized services for the Tunisian textile sector with the establishment of three innovation textile centers located at the participating Universities in Tunisia. Erasmus+ Programme. January'20 - December'22. http://www.wintexproject.eu/
- DESTEX (Industrial and creative design in advanced textile manufacturing). The project aims to promote the uptake of creativity culture as a catalyst to unlock the innovation potential in the advanced textile materials' sector. Erasmus+ Programme. September'19 - April'22. http://www.destexproject.eu
- FOSTEX (Fostering innovation in the Jordan and Moroccan textile industry). The project aims to fill the gap in the area of specialized services for the textile sector, with the establishment of four advanced textiles’ centers located at the participating HEIs in Jordan and Morocco. Erasmus+ Programme. January'19 - January'22. www.fostexproject.eu
- LIFE-FLAREX (Mitigation of environmental impact caused by Flame Retardant textile finishing chemicals). LIFE+ Programme. July'17 - June'20. www.life-flarex.eu
- EU-TEXTILE2030. Main objective of EU-TEXTILE2030 is to consolidate a European Advanced Textile Materials World-Class Cluster in order to implement a joint international strategy that contributes to securing, strengthening and extending the competitiveness of European SMEs in the sector at international level. COSME Programme. December'17 - November'19. www.eu-textile2030.eu
- TEXSTRA - Promote and contribute to the transferring research and innovation knowledge to students & trainees of the textile/clothing sector via project based learning. Erasmus+ Programme. September'17 - February'20 www.texstra.eu
- MIDWOR-LIFE - Mitigation of environmental impact caused by DWOR textile finighing chemicals. LIFE+ Programme. September'15 - August'18. www.midwor-life.eu
- TECLO - Textile and clothing knowledge alliance. Future textile and clothing managers for export, marketing, innovation, sustainability and entrepreneurship oriented companies. Erasmus+ Programme. 2014-2016.
- TEXTILE2020 - The European Cluster for Advanced Textile Materials. CIP programme. 2012-2014.